HUE CITY TOUR 1 DAY
Departure every day
Hue was Vietnam's capital from 1802 to 1945 and this half day tour will give you Highlights of Hue in a short amount of time. The different tombs, citadel.. that reflect the city's rich history. Hue is best known for its imposing citadel and the ornate tombs of dynastic kings as one of Vietnam's former imperial capital. Spend your time to Glimpse of Hue with us.
In the morning: Pick up at your hotel from 7:30 - 7:45, departure for visiting following destinations:
1. Mausoleum of King Minh Mang, the second King
2. Mausoleum of King Khai Dinh, the twelve King
3. Mausoleum of King Tu Duc, the Four King.
4. Royal Martial Art with many Kung Fu performances.
5. Village of Incense and Poetry Conical Hat.
Noon: Buffet lunch (50 dishes, Western and Asia).
Afternoon: Continous by Bus to :
6. Imperial City and Forbbiden Purple City.
7. Thien Mu pagoda.
Then get on dragon boat for a sight-seeing along Perfume River on the way back.
Back to Hue City Center at 4:30 - 5:00 pm.
Included: Bus & Boat, English speaking guide, lunch.
Exclusive: Entrance fee & drink.
Note: Pick up at your hotel 7:30am, 8:00am depart.
* Minh Mang Tomb: 100.000 VND
* Khai Dinh Tomb: 100.000 VND
* Martial Art Van An: 50.000 VND
* Tu Duc Tomb: 100.000 VND
* Citadel: 150.000 VND